I was hit by a man who ran a red light on December 10, 2016.My car had to be towed to a garage because it is no longer drivable.

I sent all of my information to Unique and contacted my insurance company as well. The police sited the man who ran the red light at fault. All required paperwork was sent into Unique. Nothing has been done by them to fix my car.

It is now JUNE 19, 2017! I still have NO CAR. I own this car outright and now am left with nothing because I was hit by someone who ran a red light and Unique REFUSES to do what the law requires them to do. PAY THE CLAIM.

I did get a letter in January that said they were "reserving their right to investigate coverage" and if filing a claim to contact their office, which I already had - several times.NO ONE has called, looked at my car or has even acknowledged that my car was damaged.

Review about: Unique Insurance Company Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: FIX MY CAR OR ISSUE A CHECK FOR FULL DAMAGES INCLUDING ALL PERSONAL DAMAGES AND COSTS DUE TO ACCIDENT.

Had an Experience with Unique Insurance Company?

Comments

AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more