7400 N Caldwell Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA

I was hit by a man who ran a red light on December 10, 2016.My car had to be towed to a garage because it is no longer drivable.

I sent all of my information to Unique and contacted my insurance company as well. The police sited the man who ran the red light at fault. All required paperwork was sent into Unique. Nothing has been done by them to fix my car.

It is now JUNE 19, 2017! I still have NO CAR. I own this car outright and now am left with nothing because I was hit by someone who ran a red light and Unique REFUSES to do what the law requires them to do. PAY THE CLAIM.

I did get a letter in January that said they were "reserving their right to investigate coverage" and if filing a claim to contact their office, which I already had - several times.NO ONE has called, looked at my car or has even acknowledged that my car was damaged.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $10000
Preferred solution FIX MY CAR OR ISSUE A CHECK FOR FULL DAMAGES INCLUDING ALL PERSONAL DAMAGES AND COSTS DUE TO ACCIDENT

Had an Experience with Unique Insurance Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion